This Senaru Crater Rim trek is the easiest trekking trip on Mount Rinjani National Park, start from Senaru Village trekup until Senaru crater rim, 2641 meters.
This trek doable by kid from 7 years to older of 60 years, not recommended for mountain sickness. The trip featuring forestry trek trail, open grassland savanna views, Segara Anak Lake and Gunung Baru views from crater rim. This trek available base on request, for individual or group.
Day 01 : Senaru Village - Senaru Crater Rim, sleep in tent
Registration at the Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC ) 601M and start the trek through sheltered thick tropical forest to Pos 1 (750M) 1,5 hours, takes some rest here and continue to Pos 2 Montong Satas (1500M) 2 hours, take rest and lunch. After lunch continue to Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000M) 2 hours. From Pos 3 continue treks up for another 2 hours to camp site at Senaru Crater Rim (2641M). Reach the crater rim around 5 pm, enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani and sunset views over Gili isles and Bali. overnight in the camp
Day 02: Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village
Enjoy amazing sunrise at the crater.
After breakfast, break the tent and descend through thick tropical forest back to Senaru village (601 m). Lunch en route
The trek finish infront of at Rinjani Trek Center office, from here drop off back to your hotel in Senggigi. End of program
- Return transportation to/from trek point
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipments
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Inbound Travel Insurance
- Trekking Certificate
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver