This Rinjani trek package start from Senaru Village and ending back to Senaru village, camp at Senaru crater rim, 2641 meters above sea level. The trip featuring forestry trek trail, open grass land savanna views, Segara Anak Lake and Gunung Baru views from crater rim and hot spring.
Applicable for advanced trekker and non trekker/beginner, must able to walk long day and fit. A person who has mountain sickness not recommended to do this trek.
Day 1 : Senaru Village - Senaru Crater Rim, sleep in tent
Registration at the Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC ) 601M and start the trek through sheltered thick tropical forest to Pos 1 (750M) 1,5 hours, takes some rest here and continue to Pos 2 Montong Satas (1500M) 2 hours, take rest and lunch. After lunch continue to Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000M) 2 hours. From Pos 3 continue treks up for another 2 hours to camp site at Senaru Crater Rim (2641M). Reach the crater rim around 5 pm, enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani and sunset views over Gili isles and Bali. overnight in the camp
Day 2 : Senaru Crater Rim - Segara Anak Lake - Senaru Crater Rim, sleep in tent
After Sunrise proceed to go to Segara Anak Lake (2000M), descend for 3 hours, some part of the trails are steep and rocky. Enjoy the beautiful scenery around the lake and go to the hot springs at near by for a relaxing natural hot spa.
After exploring the lake and hot spring trek up to Senaru Crater Rim for camp.
Dinner and rest in the tent
Day 03: Senaru Crater Rim - Senaru Village
After breakfast, break the tent and descend through thick tropical forest back to Senaru village (601 m). Lunch en route
The trek finish infront of at Rinjani Trek Center office, from here drop off back to your hotel in Senggigi. End of program
- Return transportation to/from trek point
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Inbound Travel Insurance
- Trekking Certificate
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver